Trip Suggestion List

Home Forums Announcements Group Backpacking Trips Trip Suggestion List

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carol Coyne
    Keymaster

Replies viewable by members only

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Carol Coyne.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Carol Coyne.
    Steve
    Participant

All great suggestions! I’d love to do a Pictured Rock National Lakeshore trip or Porcupine Mountains trip sometime for the Midwesterners. Isle Royale NP is a bucket list too. Busy this summer, but maybe Fall 2023?

And Cheer, some day I got to experience the full CDT red line of the San Juans. You might have to be my guide 🙂

Juan Veruete
    Participant

Those are all awesome options above! I know you are just getting this off the ground but I wanted to throw out a suggestion. I’m from the East Coast and I love traveling out west to backpack. The earlier the trip locations and dates are set the more chance folks from outside the state will be able to work into their schedules. This is just a thought … i know its hard to plan these kinds of things far in advance sometimes… its just cool that you are putting these experiences together for folks to participate if they can.

Mike McClure
    Participant

Hey Steve. Let me know if you do Isle Royale. My son is in Marquette and we have been talking about doing this in the next few years. He might be able to help on the other two trips since he is a local. Let me know if you want to connect with him.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.